6347, Satricum, Temple of Mater Matuta II
- Record number: 6347
- Site: Satricum
- Building or zone: Temple of Mater Matuta II
- Roof element: Columen/mutulus plaques
- Remarks: Fragment of columen/mutulus plaque. Preserves fragment of inside of shield, flat rim, concave inside.
- Type of decoration: Shield
- Current Collection: Museo Nazionale Etrusco di Villa Giulia
- Mouldmade: no
- Height: 5.2
- Width: 4.5
- MPD: 2.8
- Paint: Shield rim painted cream with red edge, inside brown-black.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/10B2646A-15F7-4A93-B5FA-989C919A3896