6974, Acquarossa, Zone B
- Record number: 6974
- Site: Acquarossa
- Building or zone: Zone B
- Roof element: Revetment plaques
- Remarks: Revetment plaque Type II. Preserves fragment of vertical plaque with very small portion of horizontal element. Upper edge preserved for 1.8 cm. Slight traces of painted decoration preserves probably a horizontal band along upper edge.
- Bibliography: CÖ. Wikander 1981, p. 32, fig. 17; Winter 2009a, pp. 89-92, 2.D.1.a
- Publication record: Acquarossa I.1: The painted architectural terracottas. Catalogue and architectural context
Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
- Current Collection: Excavation storerooms in Palazzo S. Pietro: Rev B46 68-1567a-b
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/1039FBD2-77DC-462A-8424-C765EE4060E8