6943, Acquarossa, Zone B
- Record number: 6943
- Site: Acquarossa
- Building or zone: Zone B
- Roof element: Tiles, pan
- Remarks: Pan tiles with extremely high raised border. Outside edge of border and underside of tile rough and unpainted. beveled bottom edge.
- Bibliography: Ö. Wikander 1986, pp. 45-46, figs. 21, 19; Winter 2009a, p. 36, 1.F.5
- Publication record: Acquarossa VI.1: The roof-tiles. Catalogue and architectural context
Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
- Current Collection: Excavation storerooms in Palazzo S. Pietro: Teg B67 72-10148
- Mouldmade: no
- Clay: 2.5YR 4/6
- Paint: Red paint on top and inside of raised border.
- Inner H raised side edge: 6/ 6.3
- Outer H raised side edge: 8.3/ 8.8
- Width raised side edge: 2.3-2.5
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/0E163689-41AA-40D9-A5B7-C45C6D86DF7E