7009, Acquarossa, Zone F
- Record number: 7009
- Site: Acquarossa
- Building or zone: Zone F
- Roof element: Revetment plaques
- Remarks: Fragment of revetment plaque of Type II A. Fragment of vertical plaque with preserved bottom edge.
- Bibliography: CÖ. Wikander 1981, p. 52; Winter 2009a, pp. 89-92, 2.D.1.a
- Publication record: Acquarossa I.1: The painted architectural terracottas. Catalogue and architectural context
Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
- Current Collection: Excavation storerooms in Palazzo S. Pietro: Rev F39 68-1619 a-c
- Clay: Gray-brown
- Paint: Light brown slip, with traces of red paint.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/0DA18B8D-B1C6-4D97-AFCF-9191E0A9092B