7120, Acquarossa, Zone G, Roof G:1
- Record number: 7120
- Site: Acquarossa
- Building or zone: Zone G, Roof G:1
- Roof element: Revetment plaques,figural
- Remarks: Fragment of revetment plaque Type II vertical plaque with scar form horizontal element. Back smooth, painted red. Front of plaque curves outward at top slightly. Painted decoration shows horse's back with curving tail(?). Dots in red paint, painted over the white, on the tail.
- Bibliography: CÖ. Wikander 1981, p. 106, figs. 61, 64; Winter 2009a, pp. 89-92, 2.D.1.a
- Publication record: Acquarossa I.1: The painted architectural terracottas. Catalogue and architectural context
Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
- Type of decoration: Painted horses
- Current Collection: Excavation storerooms in Palazzo S. Pietro: Rev G78 67-2080
- Paint: White-on-red decoration
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/0D8C968E-F500-42FD-BB03-842BE15A9BFF