- Record number: 4971
- Site: Lanuvium
- Roof element: Revetment plaques, floral
- Remarks: Revetment plaque decorated with concave tongues/roll with diagonal bands in red and black/flat fascia with meander in red and black/roll/relief row of upright and pendent lotus arched over by convex bands ending in volutes linked in pairs, from which are pendent 9-petal palmettes alternating with buds. Destroyed in World War II.
- Bibliography: Andrén 1940, p. 426, no. I:18
- Publication record: Architectural terracottas from Etrusco-Italic Temples
- Type of decoration: Meander & floral
- Current Collection: Villa Frediani-Dionigi
- Mouldmade: yes
- Height: 54
- Width: 64 est.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/0C19E75F-C210-43CC-B4E6-1ACA9E52602E