- Record number: 4044
- Roof element: Antefixes, full figure(?)
- Remarks: Small nude male figure in high relief on flat back surface with left edge (viewer's) finished, as well as edge along figure's left arm. Stands with weight on left leg, (large) right hand on hip. Body turns slightly to viewer's right. Possible antefix(?). Back shows clay pressed into back of hand-modelled figure, then flattened with a board or other striated tool. At top back, clay filling has rough edges but below waist, it has a finished edge at right and broken edge at left. Filling forms background between arms and torso and between legs. Bought from P. Arndt. H base of neck-waist 8.8. L left leg hip-knee top 11.2. L middle finger 2.5.
- Bibliography: Die Welt der Etrusker 1988, p. 307, D4.7
- Publication record: Die Welt der Etrusker: archäologische Denkmäler aus Museen der sozialistischen Länder
- Type of decoration: Nude male figure
- Current Collection: Szépmüveszeti Muzeum: T.568
- Mouldmade: no
- Height: 25.8
- Width: 16.3
- MPD: 7.5
- Clay: 5YR 5/4
- Paint: Red-brown paint on skin 2.5YR 4/6.
- Condition: Head missing, broken below knees. Broken along viewer's right, below elbow of left arm, along left leg. Penis missing.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/0BDFC315-0797-4CD7-A32F-D8D3E1F3BAFC