3471, Poggio Civitate, T26 H91/Southeast Building/OC2/Workshop
- Record number: 3471
- Site: Poggio Civitate
- Building or zone: T26 H91/Southeast Building/OC2/Workshop
- Position: Slopes
- Roof element: Tiles, pan
- Remarks: Pan tile. D cutout indentation at lower corner 6.2, W 1, W edge 1.
- Bibliography: Winter 2009a, pp. 126-127, 2.F.2.b
- Publication record: Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
- Current Collection: Excavation Storerooms: 88-117
- Mouldmade: no
- Width: 50
- Thickness tile: 1.5
- Outer H raised side edge: 5.5
- Width raised side edge: 2.2
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/0B217744-279A-48D3-9B77-4D9860C2F8D7