3521, Poggio Civitate, T26
- Record number: 3521
- Site: Poggio Civitate
- Building or zone: T26
- Roof element: Clay packing
- Remarks: Fragment with impression of 2 pan tile flanges side-by-side and curve of cover tile underside. MPTh 3.2. W of protruding part 3.2, H 1.4.
- Bibliography: Winter 2009a, p. 54, n. 11
- Publication record: Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
- Current Collection: Excavation Storerooms: 88-84
- Mouldmade: no
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/0AAAD595-F337-4F96-9528-92E0D425CF05