- Record number: 5832
- Roof element: Antefixes, heads
- Comparanda: Houston: ID 4955.
- Remarks: Shell antefix with head of black man with nappy hair on top of head and at sides. Preserves part of roll, head and neck. Colors very well-preserved. All proveniences are unsubstantiated in Louvre, except for recent attributions to Tuscania.
- Bibliography: Villard n.d., pp. 20-23 no. 36
- Publication record: Aspects de l'art des Etrusques dans les collection du Louvre
- Associated elements: Cp4797
- Type of decoration: Head of black man
- Current Collection: Musée du Louvre: S 2627E
- Mouldmade: yes
- Height: 18.2
- Width: 12.7
- Clay: 10YR 7/4
- Paint: Black diagonal bands on roll, skin, pupils. Cream on roll, eyeballs 10YR 7/3. Hair gold at edges 7.5YR 5/6. Red-brown on top center 10R 4/4. Lips red-brown 10R 4/4.
- Height face: 9.5
- Distance outer eyes: 6
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/097AA0C7-7975-418A-8A28-27FDCDA77EF4