3382, Poggio Civitate, T21 D31
- Record number: 3382
- Site: Poggio Civitate
- Building or zone: T21 D31
- Roof element: Revetment plaques
- Comparanda: Acquarossa painted revetment plaque with flange at side edge; for profile, cf. Ch. Wikander 1988, p. 64, fig. 17, Rev F 80, Type IIA Revetment plaque.
- Remarks: Thin, flat handmade piece with scar on back for thickening plaque. Excavation notebook: FA I, p. 39, no. 10
- Bibliography: Winter 2009a, pp. 92-93, 2.D.1.b
- Publication record: Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
- Current Collection: Antiquarium di Poggio Civitate Storerooms
- Mouldmade: no
- Height: 15.9
- Width: 5
- MPD: 1.5
- Clay: 5YR 5/4
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/055E1D0E-AB20-4E4A-9CAC-B53539196E4D