975, Rome, S. Omobono 2nd phase temple?
- Record number: 975
- Site: Rome
- Building or zone: S. Omobono 2nd phase temple?
- Position: Pediment apex
- Roof element: Acroteria, human statues
- Remarks: Fragment of plinth with 1 finished edge & oblique scar from missing element (foot?). Bottom imbedded with layer of black mica pieces, few pieces of terracotta & white stone
- Bibliography: Winter 2009a, p. 379, 5.E.1.a
- Publication record: Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
- Associated elements: Herakles & Athena group from introduction into Olympus? Or second group: 15900, 15811, 15855?
- Current Collection: Antiquarium Comunale: 15921
- Mouldmade: no
- Height: 2.1
- Width: 16.2
- MPD: 12.3
- Clay: = Herakles & Athena statues
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/055B497D-6B7C-456E-8768-09561D46DC40