6973, Acquarossa, Zone B
- Record number: 6973
- Site: Acquarossa
- Building or zone: Zone B
- Roof element: Revetment plaques
- Remarks: Revetment plaque Type II. Preserves fragment of flange, with portion of curve down to vertical plaque. Short side preserved for 3.1 cm. Painted decoration preserves traces of two vertical bands.
- Bibliography: CÖ. Wikander 1981, p. 32, fig. 17; Winter 2009a, pp. 89-92, 2.D.1.a
- Publication record: Acquarossa I.1: The painted architectural terracottas. Catalogue and architectural context
Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
- Current Collection: Excavation storerooms in Palazzo S. Pietro: Rev B45 68-1565
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/04164DF6-CFE7-4F6D-91A2-0DEDB4ACE257