- Record number: 5194
- Site: Lanuvium
- Roof element: Revetment plaques, floral
- Remarks: Floral revetment plaque fragment with finished right side edge running through middle of upright palmette with flame leaves. To left, nail hole below and feather patterns above. Very crisp moulding.
- Bibliography: Walters 1903, D753
- Publication record: Catalog of terracottas in the British Museum
- Type of decoration: Floral
- Current Collection: British Museum: D753
- Mouldmade: yes
- Height: 14
- Width: 11.2
- Clay: 5YR 6/6
- Paint: Brown slip 10YR 6/3.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/0323DBC6-B773-400A-9BEA-CED52DA31F4B