7404, Pyrgi, Temple A
- Record number: 7404
- Site: Pyrgi
- Building or zone: Temple A
- Roof element: Hanging curtains
- Remarks: Hanging curtains. 3 variants, all leaded into eaves tile. Larger version, H 10.2, with relief of pendent palmettes (W 11.5) and pendent lotus with cutout bottom edge, Th 3.
- Type of decoration: Floral
- Current Collection: Antiquarium di Pyrgi
- Mouldmade: yes
- Clay: 10YR 7/3
- Paint: Black ground, 1st, 3rd, 5th, 7th palmette leaves. Red 5R 4/6 teardrops in interstices of volutes and 2nd, 4th, 6th palmette leaves.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/020F4AEF-2C3E-41A3-B79A-5A19575F91F5