7037, Acquarossa, Zone F
- Record number: 7037
- Site: Acquarossa
- Building or zone: Zone F
- Roof element: Revetment plaques
- Remarks: Fragment of revetment plaque of Type II? A? Fragment of vertical plaque. Two edges preserved.
- Bibliography: CÖ. Wikander 1981, p. 56, fig. 30; Winter 2009a, pp. 89-92, 2.D.1.a
- Publication record: Acquarossa I.1: The painted architectural terracottas. Catalogue and architectural context
Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
- Type of decoration: Bands
- Current Collection: Excavation storerooms in Palazzo S. Pietro: Rev F67 72-232
- Clay: Grey-brown to dark grey
- Paint: Light brown slip covered with brown-red paint. Unidentified motif of bands.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/0165B1C6-A3FC-4620-A477-E9374EF446CD