- Record number: 5191
- Site: Lanuvium
- Roof element: Antefixes, full figure
- Remarks: Full-figure antefix of Perisan Artemis/Potnia theron preserving lower right side of antefix. Crisp moulding. Lower drapery and left foot of figure with feline climbing up side. Scar of round cover tile on back. Th plaque 2. Plaque edge rounded.
- Bibliography: Walters 1903, D733
- Publication record: Catalog of terracottas in the British Museum
- Associated elements: D732, D731, D747, D756, D 757, D 770(?)
- Type of decoration: Persian Artemis/Potnia theron
- Current Collection: British Museum: D733
- Mouldmade: yes
- Height: 15.2
- Width: 15
- Clay: 7.5YR 6/6
- Paint: Brown slip 10YR 6/4.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/00A949D7-8DD1-4B6C-A49A-497BFC94E3DB