- Record number: 4848
- Site: Capua
- Roof element: Antefixes, heads
- Remarks: Circular antefix of Gorgon head. On back traces of cover tile attachment on top and sides. Th plaque ca. 2. Could also be end plaque/antepagmentum of ridge tile.
- Bibliography: Walters 1903, p. 169, B598
- Publication record: Catalog of terracottas in the British Museum
- Type of decoration: Gorgoneion
- Current Collection: British Museum: B598
- Mouldmade: yes
- Height: 28
- Width: 30
- Clay: 2.5YR 5/4
- Paint: Gray slip 2.5Y 7/2. No paint.
- Condition: Outer edges broken all around.
- Distance outer eyes: 12.4
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/009A31CA-A7CB-4F5B-BDA0-9909A8D5FCB0