Cast Gallery catalogue number: D047
Apollo sits on his tripod at the left, other deities (unidentified) stand. The small figure of a woman with a child is Xenokrateia, the dedicator of the relief. In front of her is the river-god Kephisos, to whom she presents her son. The bull with man's head, at the far right, is the river-god Acheloos.
- Plaster cast: Height: 63cm.
- Copy of a marble relief.
- The relief:
- was dedicated to the river-god Kephisos by a woman named Xenokrateia.
- was made in about 410 BC.
- was found in the Sanctuary of Echelidai at New Phaleron (Athens) in 1903 with D046.
- is now in Athens, National Museum, 2756.