7016, Acquarossa, Zone F
- Record number: 7016
- Site: Acquarossa
- Building or zone: Zone F
- Roof element: Revetment plaques
- Remarks: Fragment of revetment plaque of Type II. Preserves part of horizontal element with slight portion of vertical plaque. Complete depth. Upper and back edges partly preserved. Wide groove on underside of horizontal element.
- Bibliography: CÖ. Wikander 1981, pp. 52-54, fig. 29; Winter 2009a, pp. 89-92, 2.D.1.a
- Publication record: Acquarossa I.1: The painted architectural terracottas. Catalogue and architectural context
Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
- Current Collection: Excavation storerooms in Palazzo S. Pietro: Rev F46 68-716
- MPD: 9.9
- Clay: Red-brown
- Paint: Red-brown slip covered with dark red paint. Very faint traces of white paint.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/FC7F8AB3-4753-4090-AE80-57B0CFD417FF