1220, Caere, Sant'Angelo
- Record number: 1220
- Site: Caere
- Building or zone: Sant'Angelo
- Position: Slope corner
- Roof element: Tiles, hip?
- Remarks: Fragment of flat pan tile with raised triangular projection (H 4, D 10, W at widest end 10) from 2 diverging slope angles.
- Current Collection: Museo Nazionale Etrusco di Villa Giulia: C.R. 142 D
- Condition: Broken on all sides except inner edge at top of wedge
- Thickness tile: 2.5
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/F8533D8F-75EE-47E7-A09A-7345A15ADA27