7101, Acquarossa, Zone F
- Record number: 7101
- Site: Acquarossa
- Building or zone: Zone F
- Roof element: Revetment plaques
- Remarks: Fragment of revetment plaque Type II? vertical part. One finished edge. Back slipped.
- Bibliography: CÖ. Wikander 1981, p. 58; Winter 2009a, pp. 89-92, 2.D.1.a
- Publication record: Acquarossa I.1: The painted architectural terracottas. Catalogue and architectural context
Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
- Current Collection: Excavation storerooms in Palazzo S. Pietro: Rev F82 74-257
- Clay: Brown
- Paint: Red-brown slip, covered with dark red paint. Traces of white paint.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/F79C863E-72D6-44C7-BBD3-3B5233F2BD0B