3692, Ardea, Temple on Acropolis
- Record number: 3692
- Site: Ardea
- Building or zone: Temple on Acropolis
- Roof element: Revetment plaques, floral
- Remarks: Revetment plaque decorated with 2 rows of alternating palmettes and lotus, upright above, pendent below, with row of horizontal S-spirals in middle. Above, cyma with small circumscribed palmettes. Lower edge scalloped.
- Bibliography: Andrén 1940, p. 443, no. II:11
- Publication record: Architectural terracottas from Etrusco-Italic Temples
- Type of decoration: Palmettes & lotus and S-spirals/ circumscribed palmettes
- Current Collection: Museo Nazionale Etrusco di Villa Giulia
- Mouldmade: no
- Height: 35 est.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/F66F63AB-BD9A-4F51-AD3A-809365E53540