- Record number: 5208
- Site: Lanuvium
- Roof element: Waterspouts
- Remarks: Lion-head waterspout preserving fragment of muzzle with nose and upper mouth, 2 fangs.
- Bibliography: Walters 1903, p. 428, D774; Andrén 1940, p. 438, no. III:17
- Publication record: Architectural terracottas from Etrusco-Italic Temples
Catalog of terracottas in the British Museum
- Type of decoration: Lion head
- Current Collection: British Museum: D774
- Mouldmade: yes
- Height: 7.3
- Width: 9.4
- Clay: 10YR 6/4
- Paint: Brown surface slip 10YR 6/3.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/EDC35657-6EF8-4687-BF7B-779ED09839A8