7883, Acquarossa, Zone F, Roof F:7
- Record number: 7883
- Site: Acquarossa
- Building or zone: Zone F, Roof F:7
- Roof element: Revetment plaques, floral
- Remarks: Revetment plaque Type II with painted floral decoration.
- Bibliography: CÖ. Wikander 1981, p. 62, Rev F103, figs. 33, 39; Winter 2009a, pp. 89-92, 2.D.1.a
- Publication record: Acquarossa I.1: The painted architectural terracottas. Catalogue and architectural context
Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
- Type of decoration: Painted floral
- Current Collection: Excavation storerooms in Palazzo S. Pietro: Rev F103 75-451
- Mouldmade: no
- Height: 8.3
- Width: 4.2
- MPD: 16.3
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/E3ADC3F1-1F75-4AA2-9FF3-2535A9470D45