7109, Acquarossa, Zone F
- Record number: 7109
- Site: Acquarossa
- Building or zone: Zone F
- Roof element: Revetment plaques
- Remarks: Fragment of revetment plaque Type II horizontal element with portion of vertical plaque. Complete depth. Upper, right, back finished edges. Corner between short side and back edge slanting for ca. 1.3 cm. One nail hole, Diam 0.6-0.7. 2nd nail hole partly preserved. Underside of horizontal element slipped, top unslipped.
- Bibliography: CÖ. Wikander 1981, p. 60, figs. 33, 40; Winter 2009a, pp. 89-92, 2.D.1.a
- Publication record: Acquarossa I.1: The painted architectural terracottas. Catalogue and architectural context
Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
- Current Collection: Excavation storerooms in Palazzo S. Pietro: Rev F95 75-75 + 75-89
- MPD: 17.3
- Clay: Brown
- Paint: Light brown slip covered with brown-red paint.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/E2C84915-03DA-49E2-9A21-27B90DDD6237