7091, Acquarossa, Zone F
- Record number: 7091
- Site: Acquarossa
- Building or zone: Zone F
- Roof element: Revetment plaques
- Remarks: Fragment of revetment plaque of Type II. Fragment of vertical plaque with transition to horizontal element. Left edge preserved.
- Bibliography: CÖ. Wikander 1981, p. 56; Winter 2009a, pp. 89-92, 2.D.1.a
- Publication record: Acquarossa I.1: The painted architectural terracottas. Catalogue and architectural context
Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
- Current Collection: Excavation storerooms in Palazzo S. Pietro: Rev F72 73-228
- Clay: Brown
- Paint: Brown slip with traces of red paint. Back slipped.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/E29785C0-5EC5-4784-ABFB-7A81ED365CC2