7032, Acquarossa, Zone F
- Record number: 7032
- Site: Acquarossa
- Building or zone: Zone F
- Roof element: Revetment plaques
- Remarks: Fragment of revetment plaque of Type II. Fragment of horizontal element with transition to vertical plaque. Complete in depth. Upper, short side, back edges preserved.
- Bibliography: CÖ. Wikander 1981, p. 56, fig. 30; Winter 2009a, pp. 89-92, 2.D.1.a
- Publication record: Acquarossa I.1: The painted architectural terracottas. Catalogue and architectural context
Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
- Current Collection: Excavation storerooms in Palazzo S. Pietro: Rev F62 70-294
- MPD: 8.4
- Clay: Brown
- Paint: Light orange-brown slip.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/E265001F-045C-44EB-8B62-64DBF7322196