6965, Acquarossa, Zone B
- Record number: 6965
- Site: Acquarossa
- Building or zone: Zone B
- Roof element: Revetment plaques
- Remarks: Revetment plaque Type II A. More fragments have been joined. Beginning of flange at right. Th plaque 0.9, Th horizontal element 1.5.
- Bibliography: CÖ. Wikander 1981, p. 30, fig. 21 shows piece upside down; Winter 2009a, pp. 89-92, 2.D.1.a
- Publication record: Acquarossa I.1: The painted architectural terracottas. Catalogue and architectural context
Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
- Current Collection: Excavation storerooms in Palazzo S. Pietro: Rev B 17 70-281 + 70-286
- Height: 21.8-22.9
- Width: 63
- MPD: 7.4
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/DF3332C1-759C-4D8C-AF3F-535E607DD8EB