- Record number: 2547
- Site: Cumae
- Roof element: Revetment plaques, floral
- Remarks: Floral revetment plaque with large relief, high relief lotus and flanking volutes. MPH lotus 11.5. Diam nail hole 0.7.
- Current Collection: Museo Nazionale: 177988
- Mouldmade: yes
- Height: 22
- Width: 25.5
- Clay: 5YR 6/6
- Paint: red-brown ground 2.5YR 4/4.
- Height main field: 22+
- Thickness plaque: 2.5
- Thickness including relief: 4.1
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/D7F260C0-D28F-4F97-8C9A-C5C72E5F5B72