7100, Acquarossa, Zone F
- Record number: 7100
- Site: Acquarossa
- Building or zone: Zone F
- Roof element: Revetment plaques
- Remarks: Fragment of revetment plaque Type II vertical plaque with small portion of horizontal element. Upper edge preserved.
- Bibliography: CÖ. Wikander 1981, p. 58, fig. 30; Winter 2009a, pp. 89-92, 2.D.1.a
- Publication record: Acquarossa I.1: The painted architectural terracottas. Catalogue and architectural context
Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
- Current Collection: Excavation storerooms in Palazzo S. Pietro: Rev F81 74-265
- Clay: Brown
- Paint: Light brown slip, covered with dark red paint. Traces of white paint.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/D72016E6-A58A-4E20-9FDB-D7B852856DFB