7015, Acquarossa, Zone F
- Record number: 7015
- Site: Acquarossa
- Building or zone: Zone F
- Roof element: Revetment plaques
- Remarks: Fragment of revetment plaque of Type II. Fragment of vertical part. One edge preserved.
- Bibliography: CÖ. Wikander 1981, p. 52; Winter 2009a, pp. 89-92, 2.D.1.a
- Publication record: Acquarossa I.1: The painted architectural terracottas. Catalogue and architectural context
Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
- Current Collection: Excavation storerooms in Palazzo S. Pietro: Rev F45 68-1649
- Clay: Brown
- Paint: Slip covered with light brown paint. Traces of white paint on side.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/D67E289F-08EF-461D-9FF8-1E8D64D26B21