- Record number: 6412
- Site: Satricum
- Roof element: Tiles, pan
- Remarks: Large pan tile of Type II, fragment of lower left corner with deep cutout indentation at outer corner and large boss around nail hole. H side border inner 5.6 back, 4.6 front. H boss 3.5, D 6.5, W 4.5. H side border outer 8-10.4. Cutout indentation D 9.6, H 1.5-2.5. Diam nail hole 2.
- Current Collection: Museo Nazionale Etrusco di Villa Giulia: NN 1.131
- Mouldmade: no
- Width: 18
- MPD: 38.5
- Clay: 10YR 7/6; 7.5YR 7/6-6/8 (at fresh break)
- Paint: Cream wash on surface 10YR 8/3-7/4.
- Thickness tile: 3.8-4 (front)
- Depth flange: 2.8-3.4
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/D5BA9F8A-0722-41E4-8EA2-A40F05EFE9A1