7104, Acquarossa, Zone F
- Record number: 7104
- Site: Acquarossa
- Building or zone: Zone F
- Roof element: Revetment plaques
- Remarks: Fragment of revetment plaque of Type II A. Hand-painted double guilloche above diagonal bands. Nail hole through horizontal element.
- Bibliography: CÖ. Wikander 1981, p. 60, figs. 32, 39; Winter 2009a, pp. 89-92, 2.D.1.a
- Publication record: Acquarossa I.1: The painted architectural terracottas. Catalogue and architectural context
Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
- Type of decoration: Painted double guilloche
- Current Collection: Museo Nazionale Archeologico: Rev F89 74-267 a-b
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/D37D6AF1-6525-4817-A61C-B7F8DFB1E955