636, Bust of Ariadne, ivy-crowned, wearing a nebris.
- Reference Number: 636
- Description: Bust of Ariadne, ivy-crowned, wearing a nebris.
- Current Collection: Victoria and Albert Museum, London
- Previous Collections:
- Story-Maskelyne, M.H.: The Marlborough Gems (1870)
- Boardman, J., Scarisbrick, D., Wagner C., Zwierlein-Diehl, E: The Marlborough Gems (2009)
- Material: Cornelian
- Comments: Set in a border of turquoises, the back with enamelled flowers on a white ground.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/CFFFEA0E-6F00-4942-BF09-BA5293AA6B26