9019705, ATHENIAN, New York (N.Y.), market, Classical Auctions, Inc.
- Vase Number: 9019705
- Fabric: ATHENIAN
- Technique: RED-FIGURE
- Shape Name: AMPHORA, NECK
- Date: -475 to -425
- Attributed To: ACHILLES P by UNKNOWN
- Decoration: A: APOLLO WITH LAUREL STAFF, MUSE WITH SCROLL, ROCK
B: WOMAN (MUSE ?)
- Current Collection: New York (N.Y.), market, Classical Auctions, Inc.
- Publication Record: nfa, Classical Auctions, Inc.: 11.12.1991, NO.85 (COLOUR OF A AND B)
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/C5EA718D-FC58-44D3-8BCD-288FA568BB82