6325, Satricum, Temple of Mater Matuta II
- Record number: 6325
- Site: Satricum
- Building or zone: Temple of Mater Matuta II
- Roof element: Columen/mutulus plaques
- Remarks: Fragment of columen/mutulus plaque. Preserves male torso to left in cuirass, with well preserved paint. Preserved from mid-back to bottom of gluteus maximus. Hollow. Break at right side has black line equal to edge with plaque. 2 levels of flaps on cuirass with edge of lower visible below upper. Th wall 1.6.
- Type of decoration: Male torso in cuirass
- Current Collection: Museo Nazionale Etrusco di Villa Giulia
- Mouldmade: no
- Height: 15.2
- Width: 6.5
- MPD: 8
- Paint: Cuirass cream with black meander around midriff, red band at waist, black scallop above incision tops for flaps. Dark brown skin.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/BD8D3882-9D06-4EF5-8A69-13FEF34791EE