3708, Ardea, Temple on Acropolis
- Record number: 3708
- Site: Ardea
- Building or zone: Temple on Acropolis
- Roof element: Tiles, eaves
- Comparanda: Well-known tile from Capitoline hill in Rome (Andrén 1940, no. I:1)
- Remarks: Eaves tile decorated with geometric pattern.
- Bibliography: Andrén 1940, p. 439, no. I :2
- Publication record: Architectural terracottas from Etrusco-Italic Temples
- Type of decoration: Geometric pattern
- Current Collection: Museo Nazionale Etrusco di Villa Giulia
- Mouldmade: no
- Paint: Red and purple-black on cream ground.
- Thickness tile: 3
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/B8C6DA3B-CDE1-467E-ADA6-BEDCDFF7184D