- Record number: 7647
- Roof element: Antefixes, full figure
- Comparanda: Ardea 1983, p. 25, no. 6, fig. 15, 400-300 B.C.
- Remarks: Fragment of full-figure antefix showing winged boots to right from Potnia theron. Fragment of bottom of plaque with scar of cover tile top on back. Winged red boot to right with 2nd wing to right. Folds of drapery alongside ankle.
- Type of decoration: Potnia theron
- Current Collection: Museo Etrusco Gregoriano: 13841
- Mouldmade: yes
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/B8C67EF1-08AF-4FB2-9C92-8B584CD6CBF9