579, Bust of a woman in three-quarter back view, with cloak over dress.
- Reference Number: 579
- Description: Bust of a woman in three-quarter back view, with cloak over dress.
- Current Collection: Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York
- Previous Collections:
- Story-Maskelyne, M.H.: The Marlborough Gems (1870)
- Boardman, J., Scarisbrick, D., Wagner C., Zwierlein-Diehl, E: The Marlborough Gems (2009)
- Material: Sardonyx
- Comments: Mounted in a enamelled frame with sardonyxes and onyxes; mount 123x91.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/B25CE4FB-FBCC-4EC1-A08E-986BA89DB8C2