3476, Poggio Civitate, T26 IJ 88-91/Southeast Building/OC2/Workshop
- Record number: 3476
- Site: Poggio Civitate
- Building or zone: T26 IJ 88-91/Southeast Building/OC2/Workshop
- Position: Slopes
- Roof element: Tiles, pan
- Remarks: Pan tile. D cutout indentation at lower corner 6.9, W 1, W edge 0.9.
- Bibliography: Winter 2009a, pp. 126-127, 2.F.2.b
- Publication record: Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
- Current Collection: Excavation Storerooms: 87-130
- Mouldmade: no
- Thickness tile: 1.9 front
- Outer H raised side edge: 6.9
- Width raised side edge: 1.9
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/B0D62C0F-1F15-4BA3-8595-AC18C20F856B