3012, Poggio Civitate, T25 G58
- Record number: 3012
- Site: Poggio Civitate
- Building or zone: T25 G58
- Roof element: Revetment plaques
- Comparanda: Ch. Wikander 1981 Fig. 2 Type IA Revetment plaque; Ch. Wikander 1988, p. 70
- Remarks: Completely flat plaque with finished edges, no nail holes. Reddish fabric. Front carefully smoothed, back pitted with impressions of sand. Edges cut. Burned, but unfired.
- Bibliography: Nielsen 1998, pp. 102-103, fig. 4: Winter 2009a, pp. 94-95, 2.D.2.a
- Publication record: Bronze production at Poggio Civitate (Murlo)
Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
- Current Collection: Excavation Storerooms: 85-151
- Mouldmade: no
- Height: 23.5 R
- Width: 57.5 R
- MPD: 2.8
- Clay: 2.5YR 5/8
- Paint: Cream paint on top of plaque 10YR 8/3, painted over dark purple-red.
- Thickness plaque: 2.3-2.8
- Painted decoration only: yes
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/B05BEA7A-681C-40DF-82BD-90778AB54AA6