7014, Acquarossa, Zone F
- Record number: 7014
- Site: Acquarossa
- Building or zone: Zone F
- Roof element: Revetment plaques
- Remarks: Fragment of revetment plaque of Type II. Fragment of vertical plaque with slight portion of horizontal element. Upper edge preserved. On back, two oblong depressions.
- Bibliography: CÖ. Wikander 1981, p. 52, fig. 29; Winter 2009a, pp. 89-92, 2.D.1.a
- Publication record: Acquarossa I.1: The painted architectural terracottas. Catalogue and architectural context
Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
- Current Collection: Excavation storerooms in Palazzo S. Pietro: Rev F44 68-1435 + 68-1539
- Clay: Light brown
- Paint: Slip light brown, covered with bright red paint. Faint traces of white paint.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/AD424BC2-9CC1-4A37-899F-9AEEF834EFCD