3693, Ardea, Temple on Acropolis
- Record number: 3693
- Site: Ardea
- Building or zone: Temple on Acropolis
- Roof element: Miscellaneous/unknown
- Remarks: Beam casing in shape of cyma decorated with lotus pattern.
- Bibliography: Andrén 1940, p. 443, no. II:12
- Publication record: Architectural terracottas from Etrusco-Italic Temples
- Type of decoration: Lotus
- Current Collection: Museo Nazionale Etrusco di Villa Giulia
- Height: 18-20 est.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/A8B7B512-6113-4C2A-9FFC-A946269E9289