- Record number: 1836
- Position: Ridge?
- Roof element: Acroteria, human statues
- Remarks: Fragment of outer half of bent male right knee with tensed thigh muscles, rippling, & knobby knee. Finished inner part at upper break/flat break along middle of leg. Although flat at break, probably too large to be part of high relief. Finished part indicates it was hollow, handmade statue.
- Type of decoration: Male right knee
- Current Collection: Antikensammlung: TC 2084X
- Mouldmade: no
- Height: 10.4
- Width: 11.5
- MPD: 4.9
- Clay: 5YR 6/8
- Paint: Red on surface 7.5R 5/8
- Condition: Broken through mid-thigh & below knee
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/A72E6D9F-F570-4D81-9C6A-7ADF2B8FF760