3490, Poggio Civitate, T26 Z60/Southeast Building/OC2/Workshop
- Record number: 3490
- Site: Poggio Civitate
- Building or zone: T26 Z60/Southeast Building/OC2/Workshop
- Roof element: Tiles, pan
- Remarks: Corner of pan tile which has badly warped, breaking raised side edge. Burned on top and cracked surface. On bottom, vitrified with piece of tile adhering.
- Bibliography: Winter 2009a, pp. 126-127, 2.F.2.b
- Publication record: Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
- Current Collection: Excavation Storerooms: 83-102
- Mouldmade: no
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/A6A63943-CEBA-4ED7-811B-31EBBAAF9FAD