7002, Acquarossa, Zone F, Roof F:2
- Record number: 7002
- Site: Acquarossa
- Building or zone: Zone F, Roof F:2
- Roof element: Revetment plaques
- Remarks: Fragment of revetment plaque of Type II A. Preserves fragment of vertical part. Bottom edge preserved.
- Bibliography: CÖ. Wikander 1981, p. 51; Winter 2009a, pp. 89-92, 2.D.1.a
- Publication record: Acquarossa I.1: The painted architectural terracottas. Catalogue and architectural context
Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
- Current Collection: Excavation storerooms in Palazzo S. Pietro: Rev F16 67-1512
- Paint: Covered with bright red paint and faint traces of white overpaint.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/A4AA0436-1CBF-4AEB-8834-29DD804547AA