- Record number: 5197
- Site: Lanuvium
- Roof element: Antefixes, full figure
- Remarks: Fragment of antefix of Persian Artemis preserving left profile haunches of feline in high relief and against background to left, low relief of raised right hind leg. To right, finished edges of plaque. On back, area behind haunch hollowed. Th right edge 2.9.
- Bibliography: Walters 1903, p. 425, D747
- Publication record: Catalog of terracottas in the British Museum
- Associated elements: D732, D733, D731, D756, D 757, D770(?)
- Type of decoration: Feline from Persian Artemis/Potnia theron
- Current Collection: British Museum: D747
- Height: 7.7
- Width: 12.5
- Clay: 10YR 6/4
- Paint: Surface brown 10YR 6/4.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/9AA0FF9E-21D4-4CC4-8AF5-1D6B01C76C26