3107, Orvieto, Belvedere
- Record number: 3107
- Site: Orvieto
- Building or zone: Belvedere
- Roof element: Columen/mutulus plaque
- Remarks: 2 rounded spiraling elements, H ca 3.7. Thick layer of levigated clay on the surface, Th ca. 1.8, 7.5YR 7/4.
- Type of decoration: 2 rounded spiraling elements
- Current Collection: Museo Nazionale
- Clay: 7.5YR 6/4
- Paint: 1 element is brown 10R 5/6, the other is purple 5R 4/4.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/96FCE27B-118D-49AA-8EF5-9296B57A140E