761, Three-quarter bust of a bearded man wearing a crestless helmet.
- Reference Number: 761
- Description: Three-quarter bust of a bearded man wearing a crestless helmet.
- Current Collection: Walters Art Museum, Baltimore
- Previous Collections:
- Story-Maskelyne, M.H.: The Marlborough Gems (1870)
- Boardman, J., Scarisbrick, D., Wagner C., Zwierlein-Diehl, E: The Marlborough Gems (2009)
- Material: Cornelian
- Comments: Set in a gold ring.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/95F375E9-3649-4B1E-AB42-56E85AF7A1E4